Equipping faithful servants who equip others around the world
Equipping Ministries International is committed to encouraging and equipping leaders who serve and equip others in many nations . . .to help them grow in wisdom, grace, and the truth of our Lord . . . to prepare them for works of service that build up Christ’s body … to come alongside and coach them to serve more freely and powerfully in the fruit of the Spirit.
ISOS is a weeklong training and coaching experience that focuses on healthy relationship and ministry skills. To qualify for ISOS you must be serving or preparing to serve in full-time missions, church planting or pastoring role. You must complete the application process to be accepted and invited. As a graduate of ISOS, you will be trained and certified to teach six of our courses, including:
- Quick to Listen Leaders
- Listening for Heaven’s Sake
- Speaking the Truth in Love
- Renewing the Mind
- Confronting Conflict
- Irresistible Evangelism / OUTFLOW
A few important things for you to know:
- ALL CLASSES ARE IN ENGLISH ONLY. We do not provide translation.
- We do offer ISOS FREE to those who qualify but cannot afford it. USA-based guests pay a small registration fee.
- We do not provide money for travel. You are responsible to pay for and arrange your own flights to Cincinnati and back home.
- We do arrange free housing in host homes and meals for 10 days.
- We do not provide housing after those dates. If you stay in Cincinnati beyond ISOS , you must arrange your own hotel and transportation.
- We do report those who receive visas based on EMI’s invitation but do not attend to both the US Immigration Service and their nation’s embassy. Criminal penalties, fines, and imprisonment apply to fraudulent visa applications.
- We do not accept every application. Classes are generally limited to 12 students.
- We offer support through training resources and prayer. We do not provide funding for graduates’ ministries.
- We do not offer assistance to gaining immigration status in the USA.
To Apply: To apply to attend SOS, please contact Pam Ping (firstname.lastname@example.org) at EMI.