TRAINING FOCUS: Equipping Ministries training will help you walk out teleios ~ wholeness, growing and maturing in Christ. Each of us have personal, relational patterns that hinder God’s purpose in our lives. EMI’s simple, practical relationship skill courses are essential to learning how to walk out a deeper life in Christ and minister His grace and truth. We will help equip you to equip others for the same teleios journey.
TRAINING VENUES: EMI ACADEMY HD-2 day is the new title for LIFE Seminar weekends: March, July, October annually. *HD represents “higher up / deeper in ” training over 2 days: Friday and Saturday (9am-5pm). You have an option of taking two courses: 1 Friday + 1 Saturday. EMI ACADEMY-1 day = one course cycled in throughout the year on one Saturday per month.
EMI courses are systematic — one class builds upon the other. Recommended order as follows:
FIRST: Quick to Listen Leaders (what is a healthy church/ministry?) + Listening for Heaven’s Sake (how to offer care, understanding and respect w/o burning out).
SECOND: Confronting Conflict (building a bridge of understanding and cooperation) + Speaking the Truth in Love (offering insight, support and respect in someone’s growth process).
THIRD: Renewing the Mind (identify hidden lies that sabbotage freedom in Christ /walk in truth of his word) + Embracing God’s Grace (how to identify/pray healing in issues of rebellion, guilt, shame and bondage).
REGISTRATION: For March HD: To begin, select one or two courses from (Friday) Quick to Listen Leaders or Confronting Conflict and (Saturday) Listening for Heaven’s Sake or Speaking the Truth in Love (Listening class is a prerequisite) to enrich your life and relationships with grace and truth.
NOTE: EMI’s INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF SERVICE (SOS) begins on this HD weekend and continues through to Friday the following week. By the end of 10 days guests will have taken 6 EMI courses, received a modifiable CD of powerpoint, note packet and teacher manual for each course – to facilitate teaching back home. EMI provides free training, housing and meals for 10 days. Guests provide their own transportation to Cincinnati and back home. Email Pam Ping for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
EMI ACADEMY HD: MARCH 13-14 Friday Courses: 9:00am-5:00pm
Quick to Listen Leaders: Whether you’re leading a church, a ministry team, a company, a family or any other group, you will learn exciting secrets of leading through listening — such as how to…
• Capture and communicate God’s vision
• Strategically focus on what matters most
• Help others move from apathy to genuine buy-in and enthusiastic participation
Confronting Conflict: facing tense situations and angry people…
• Understand what the Bible teaches about Christians and conflict
• Examine emotional triggers and relational habits that perpetuate and deepen conflict
• Learn the essential processes and practical skills needed to gracefully manage and resolve most conflicts.
Saturday Courses: 9:00am-5:00pm
Listening for Heaven’s Sake: Our foundational equipping course will help you improve your career, your marriage, your church and all your relationships by teaching you biblical principles and skills for being a great listener including
• How to break 8 “trust busting” habits
• How to communicate Christ-like caring and understanding (grace)
• How to avoid burnout and hear God’s voice more clearly
Speaking the Truth in Love (listening class is prerequisite): Learn skills essential for any discipleship, mentoring or supportive relationship. Move beyond surface relationships to support and facilitate healthy change and accountability by
• Asking insightful questions that get to the heart of the matter
• Confronting thorny issues in a graceful and timely way
• Setting, monitoring and achieving goals that lead to lasting change
• Dealing with gossip, rumors and inappropriate interactions.
Registration is free. A love offering will be taken. Bring or buy your lunch out.
To register, click here.