Equipping faithful servants who equip others around the world.
Equipping Ministries International is committed to encouraging and equipping leaders who serve and equip others in many nations . . .to help them grow in wisdom, grace, and the truth of our Lord . . . to prepare them for works of service that build up Christ’s body … to come alongside and coach them to serve more freely and powerfully in the fruit of the Spirit.
2017 Sessions: March 31-April 7, July 21-28, October 20-27 (Advanced level)
SOS is a week long training and coaching experience that focuses on healthy relationship and ministry skills. SOS is committed to serving those who are in ministry, missions, church planting or pastoring roles. As a graduate of SOS, you will be certified and resourced to teach six of our courses, including:
- Vision for Equipping
- Listening for Heaven’s Sake
- Speaking the Truth in Love
- Renewing the Mind
- Confronting Conflict
- Irresistible Evangelism / OUTFLOW
A few important things for you to know:
- ALL CLASSES ARE IN ENGLISH ONLY. We do not provide translation.
- SOS has no registration fee. A love offering option is available to those who can manage helping to underwrite the cost of their training.
- You are responsible to pay for and arrange your own flights to Cincinnati and back home.
- We arrange housing in host homes and meals for 10 days.
- We do not provide housing outside of School dates. If you stay in Cincinnati beyond SOS, you must arrange your own hotel and transportation.
- We must report those who receive visas based on EMI’s invitation but do not attend to both the US Immigration Service and their nation’s embassy. Criminal penalties, fines, and imprisonment apply to fraudulent visa applications.
- Classes are generally limited to 12 students.
- We offer support through training resources and prayer. We do not provide funding for graduates’ ministries. We ask our guests not to appeal for financial support from our housing hosts or staff.
- We do not offer assistance to gaining immigration status in the USA.
To Apply: Send an email to Pamela Ping, EMI Global Training Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org with your legal name, title and address + your goals for this training. Pamela will contact you by email with more information to assist your application.