TRAINING FOCUS: Equipping Ministries training will help you walk out teleios ~ wholeness, growing and maturing in Christ. Each of us have personal, relational patterns that hinder God’s purpose in our lives. EMI’s simple, practical relationship skill courses are essential to learning how to walk out a deeper life in Christ and minister His grace and truth. We will help equip you to equip others for the same teleios journey.
TRAINING VENUES: EMI ACADEMY HD-2 day is the new title for LIFE Seminar weekends: March, July, October annually. *HD represents “higher up / deeper in ” training over 2 days: Friday and Saturday (9am-5pm). You have an option of taking two courses: 1 Friday + 1 Saturday. EMI ACADEMY-1 day = one course cycled in throughout the year on one Saturday per month.
EMI courses are systematic — one class builds upon the other. Recommended order as follows:
FIRST: Quick to Listen Leaders (what is a healthy church/ministry?) + Listening for Heaven’s Sake (how to offer care, understanding and respect w/o burning out).
SECOND: Confronting Conflict (building a bridge of understanding and cooperation) + Speaking the Truth in Love (offering insight, support and respect in someone’s growth process).
THIRD: Renewing the Mind (identify hidden lies that sabbotage freedom in Christ /walk in truth of his word) + Embracing God’s Grace (how to identify/pray healing in issues of rebellion, guilt, shame and bondage).
EMI ACADEMY HD: JULY 17-18
Friday Course: 9:00am-5:00pm
Quick to Listen Leaders: Whether you’re leading a church, a ministry team, a company, a family or any other group, you will learn exciting secrets of leading through listening — such as how to…
- Capture and communicate God’s vision
- Strategically focus on what matters most
- Help others move from apathy to genuine buy-in and enthusiastic participation
Saturday Courses: 9:00am-5:00pm[choose one] Listening for Heaven’s Sake: Our foundational equipping course will help you improve your career, your marriage, your church and all your relationships by teaching you biblical principles and skills for being a great listener including
- How to break 8 “trust busting” habits
- How to communicate Christ-like caring and understanding (grace)
- How to avoid burnout and hear God’s voice more clearly
Confronting Conflict: Need to deal with tense situations and uncooperative people with more confidence and in Christ’s love and grace? This workshop will teach you how to:
- deal with hidden roots of conflict
- control reactions that cloud your judgement and produce reaction vs. reason
- learn what “wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove” means in tense conflicts
- Dealing with gossip, rumors and inappropriate interactions.
Renewing the Mind: [recommend taking Listening course first]. Replace false and self defeating thinking what keeps you depressed and trapped in unwanted feelings & behaviors by:
- identifying and squashing 8 “thinking bugs” that contaminate your hope and freedom
- insight in how to stop worrying about things you cannot change and concentrating on those you can
- let the Holy Spirit reveal the Truth that will set you free.
Any questions, contact Pam Ping at (513) 742-1100 (Mon-Th) or email@example.com
Registration is free. A love offering will be taken. Bring or buy your lunch out.
To register, click here.